Download a free trial version of the lottery program Piggy KENO
You can get a more complete idea of the program by reading the free demo version:
Limitations Demo version:
1. At start, the selection of 40 numbers in random order is blocked. The rate is only available for 40 rooms out of 80.
2. The random number selection function is disabled when the ticket is opened.
3. The authorization mode and user rights restrictions are disabled, in the Demo version the user has access to all the functions of the program
4. Disabled "Hard" mode of the random number generator
5. Each 5-th drawing program generates the same winning combination, it's 20 numbers from 1 to 20, all winning tickets for this draw get a multiplier = 1, i.e. The winning of the ticket will have a value equal to its rate, regardless of the number of guessed numbers
6. On the second monitor, the number drop animation has a limit of 10 steps, but all 20 numbers are recorded in the statistics
Attention! Before installing the program, familiarize yourself with the system requirements required for its correct Work!
Processor (CPU) - Pentium IV and higher
RAM - 1 Gb and higher
Video card 256 Mb and above, with the ability to connect two monitors
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Attention! For the correct operation of the program you need to provide direct access to the hard disk, for this in Windows Vista and Windows 7, you may need to disable UAC, just make sure that you do not have access to the disk Limited to antivirus and firewalls!
The program displays animation and results of runs on a second computer monitor with a resolution of up to 1920x1080 (Full HD) inclusive! It is recommended to use a video card with two DVI outputs, connecting a second monitor (TV) through DVI to HDMI adapter.
Run the PiggyKeno_Demo_Setup.exe file, select the installation language:
Select the directory to install the program, and click "Next"
Click "Finish", the program is installed.
Now you can start the program using the shortcut on the desktop, and start exploring the program Using the Operating Instructions